根据Grand View Research，Inc。发布的一份最新报告全球化学品船运输市场报告，化学品船航运市场在2025年将冲上2.5万亿美元，报告以“化学品运输市场分析按产品（有机，无机，植物油和脂肪），按装运路线（内陆，沿海，深海）按货物类型，按地区和按领域预测，2018 - 2025”显示，全球化学品运输市场的增长将因全球制造业活动的增加而增长。预计会增加市场需求。区域生产和需求趋势的差异引发了化学品和衍生物的全球贸易。
•一些重要的化学品船包船公司包括Navig8 Group，Odfjell SE，Stolt Nielsen，MSC，Stena Bulk和Maersk Tankers。
•氯化聚乙烯市场 - 预计对工业应用的高性能聚乙烯产品的需求增长将推动预测期内的需求。
•乙烯共聚物市场 - 乙烯共聚物的固有优势加上包装行业的全球增长预计将有利于未来八年的市场增长。
由于原材料成本下降，环境政策不太严格等因素，亚太地区的产量预计将以可观的速度增长。中国的页岩气革命预计也将成为该地区增长的主要因素。 - 成本原料生产。
全球化学品船运输市场分散，市场上有大量的区域性参与者。主要参与者包括Odfjell，Stolt-Nielsen Ltd.，IINO KAIUN KAISHA Ltd.，Tokyo Marine Asia Pte Ltd，MISC，Navig8化学品和北欧油轮。
由于严格的法规，行业参与者采用了与环境保护相关的创新战略。他们还专注于质量管理和安全运输技术。其他参与者包括JO Tankers，Eitzen Chemical，Berlian Laju Tanker，Seatrans化学品船和Lomar。
Chemical Tanker Shipping Market Witness Lucrative Growth Of $2.50 Trillion By 2025: Grand View Research, Inc.
iAccording to a report,”Chemical Tanker Shipping Market Analysis By Product (Organic, Inorganic, Vegetable Oils & Fats) By Shipment Route (Inland, Coastal, Deep Sea) By Cargo Type, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025″, published by Grand View Research, Inc., The global chemical tanker shipping market is anticipated to reach USD 2.50 trillion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing chemical trade on account of increasing manufacturing activities across the world is projected to augment market demand. The disparity in regional production and demand trends has triggered the global trade for chemicals and derivatives.
Organic chemicals such as acetic acid, alcohols, propene, benzene, salt, benzyl acetate, methanol, formic acid, and phenol are some of the vital substances shipped through chemical tankers across the world. The U.S., China, Germany, and Russia are some of the major exporters of chemicals and are expected to foster the global chemical trade over the coming years.
The U.S. will probably grow at a high rate on account of increasing number of fleet owners, shipbuilders & charterers, availability of raw material, and capital inflow from multinational companies. The expanding market of Asia Pacific is one the most significant areas for growth due to the presence of a large number of small manufacturers in the region.
Key Takeaways from the report:
• The global chemical tanker shipping market was valued at USD 2.07 trillion in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a growth rate of 2.1% from 2017 to 2025 to reach a market valuation of USD 2.50 trillion
• Chemical tanker shipping market is concentrated on account of presence of considerable number of fleet operators
• Competitive freight rates on account of easy availability of containers through freight forwarders and clearing agents places higher power in the hands of buyers
• Deep sea chemical tanker shipments accounted for the most significant share in 2016 and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR over the coming years on account of extensive international trade
• IMO III cargo type accounted for the largest volume share in 2016 due to high shipment of vegetable oils & fats and other non-volatile chemicals across regions
• Asia Pacific accounted for the most significant volume share due to presence of major manufacturing counties such as China and India which have a strong foothold in the chemical industry
• Chemical tanker shipping companies are expanding their fleets to cater to the growing chemical trade business globally. New entrants in the market are expected to result in excess supply of tankers in the industry, thereby reducing charter rates.
• Some of the significant chemical tanker charters include Navig8 Group, Odfjell SE, Stolt Nielsen, MSC, Stena Bulk, and Maersk Tankers
Browse More Reports in Organic Chemicals Industry:
• Chlorinated Polyethylene Market – Growing demand for high performance polyethylene products for industrial applications is expected to drive the demand over the forecast period.
• Ethylene Copolymers Market – Inherent advantages of ethylene copolymers coupled with the global growth in the packaging industry are expected to benefit the market growth over the next eight years.
North American chemical production has started growing, and the manufacturers are planning for capacity expansion because of the huge natural gas production coupled with low prices. The U.S. distributes a significant portion of its total chemical production to Mexico and Canada followed by China and Belgium. Majority of the North American producers are finding their way to Asian and European market, thereby increasing lengthy route freight movement in the region.
The European market is expected to experience a very sluggish growth on account of the decreased chemical production. The lower production can be attributed to higher raw material and energy costs.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR and occupied 42.9% of the global revenue in 2016. Emergent economies such as India and China are expected to spectate strong economic growth over the coming years. Increasing demand for various harmful liquefied substances from these regions is attributed to market growth.
Asia Pacific production is expected to grow at substantial rate owing to factors such as lower raw material costs, less stringent environmental policies, etc. Shale gas revolution in China is also expected to be the major factor for the growth in the region on account of low-cost feedstock production.
Global chemical tanker shipping market is fragmented with a large number of regional players in the market. Key players include Odfjell, Stolt- Nielsen Ltd., IINO KAIUN KAISHA Ltd., Tokyo Marine Asia Pte Ltd, MISC, Navig8 chemicals and Nordic tankers.
Industry participants have adopted innovative strategies related to environment protection owing to stringent regulations. They are also focusing on quality management and safe transportation techniques. Other players are JO Tankers, Eitzen Chemical, Berlian Laju Tanker, Seatrans chemical tankers and Lomar.
North America is expected to attract new players in the market on account of shale gas boom in the region positively impacting ethylene production in the region which in turn is expected to boost organic chemicals shipment supply globally.
Source: Grand View Research, Inc.